Registration is now open for Defense Strategies Institute’s 6th Annual SmallSat & Space Access Summit
The 2023 comprehensive two-day summit will bring together leaders across the DoD, IC, federal government, and industry to discuss the advancements in commercial and government small spacecraft and launch capabilities.
Leaders from across DoD, the federal government, and commercial industry will highlight the accomplishments and developments in making U.S. systems more resilient to threats this past year, as well as discuss the challenges faced in building an agile and reliable space architecture. A panel of experts will also convene to share their perspectives on the critical role that artificial intelligence and edge computing will play in shaping the future of the US space strategy, as well as the technologies and policies necessary to maintain a competitive and strategic advantage in the space domain.
Attendees of DSI’s 6th Annual SmallSat & Space Access Summit will have the opportunity to directly engage with leaders and experts across the space enterprise in a robust discussion about the bold innovation and action that will enhance small spacecraft capabilities and assure U.S. space domain dominance.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lt Gen Phillip A. Garrant, USAF – Deputy Chief of Space Operations, Strategy, Plans, Programs and Requirements, USSF
- Maj Gen John M. Olson, USAF – Mobilization Assistant to the Chief of Space Operations; JADC2 & ABMS Lead, USSF
- Clare A. Grason – Chief, Commercial Satellite Communications Office, USSF
- Karl A. Kensinger – Chief, Satellite Division, FCC
- Sandra Auchter – Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence- Denver
- Steven “Bucky” Butow – Space Portfolio Director, DIU
- Jeffrey Trauberman – Vice President- Government Affairs, Virgin Orbit National Systems
- Julie Kearney – Special Counsel for Law and Space Policy
Topics of discussion include:
- Embracing SmallSat Technology to Enhance US Space Resiliency
- Delivering Space-Based Capabilities to the Joint Warfighter through LEO SmallSat Constellations
- Unifying US Space Operations and SATCOM Capabilities for Continued US Space Domain Dominance
- Enhancing Space Capabilities through SmallSat Proliferation & Partner Collaboration
- Increasing Collaboration, Integration, and Innovation across the IC Space Enterprise
- Enabling the Growth and Technological Advancement of U.S. Commercial Space Industry
- Leveraging SmallSat Capabilities at the NRO in Support of National Security
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Enhanced SmallSat Data Processing
Registration is now open, and early registration ends May 5. Learn more and register.
Source: DSI Group
Your competitors read IC News each day. Shouldn’t you? Learn more about our subscription options, and keep up with every move in the IC contracting space.