Air Force posts geopolitical analysis sources sought
On June 14, the U.S. Air Force posted a sources sought notice for geopolitical analysis (Solicitation Number: FA8604-18-Q-5044). Responses are due by 2:00 p.m. Eastern on June 22.
This is a Sources Sought Synopsis published by the United States Air Force (the Government or USAF). There is no solicitation available at this time. Requests for a solicitation will not receive a response. The purpose of this sources sought notice is to conduct market research to determine whether there are businesses available capable of providing an alternative product that meets the characteristics below. The Air Force anticipates procuring this product as a FY18 base effort with four (4) option years. The period of performance for this subscription is 30 September 2018 – 29 September 2023. Responses to this sources sought notice will assist a determination of whether or not the government will compete the requirement.
Product description: Provides expert analysis in international affairs, public policy, and security for the Air Force Library.
Product characteristics an equal item must meet to be considered:
• Must be able to provide quarterly conference calls
• Must be able to provide Event-driven Webcasts
• Must be able to provide content on global events from external contributors in various multimedia, including from maps and charts to videos and podcasts; and thematic-basis special series
• Must provide forums which allow clients to share questions, opinion and ideas with fellow readers, analysts, and writers who also participate in ongoing discussions.
• Must provide global intelligence to manage risk and anticipate political, economic, and military developments;
• Must provide situation reports, analysis, and quarterly & annual forecasts, multimedia, and intelligence guidance;
• Must utilize human intelligence and other sources combined with powerful analysis based on geopolitics to produce non-ideological penetrating explanations of world event
Full information is available here.