CenturyLink announces strategic government leadership team
CenturyLink, Inc., headquartered in Monroe, LA, announced on February 15 the strategic government executive leadership team that reports to David Young, regional vice president of strategic government, effective immediately.
Young is responsible for the company’s strategic government route to market, which encompasses the U.S. federal government, large educational institutions, regional and national public consortiums, and the companies that comprise the defense industrial base.
He leads a multifunctional, customer-facing organization responsible for strategic government market strategy, sales, architecture and engineering, and program management. These functions will be led by the following leaders:
- Scott Barnett – Vice President, Department of Defense Sales
- Zain Ahmed – Senior Director, Civilian Sales
- Cynthia Shelton – Senior Director, Special Programs Sales
- Gil Brown – Director, Defense Industrial Base & Federal Carriers
- Craig Cupach – Director, Research & Education Sales
- Lisa Bruch – Senior Director, Government Strategy
- Seana Gilliland – Vice President, Program Management Office
- John Shuttleworth – Director, Sales Engineering
“I’m excited to announce this talented leadership team that will be responsible for collaborating with strategic government customers to develop and implement a variety of global network-based solutions that will help organizations achieve their IT modernization goals,” Young said.
By supplying cybersecurity, cloud, managed hosting and IT services over its carrier-class network, CenturyLink provides government agencies with the security and reliability they need to carry out their important missions.