USMC posts CIHEP RFI
On February 18, the U.S. Marine Corps posted a request for information for Counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Equipment Program (CIHEP) engineering services. Responses are due by 1:00 p.m. Eastern on March 10.
Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) requires engineering, integration, and logistics support to aid in the support of the Terrestrial Humint Team (THT) program (Counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Equipment Program (CIHEP), Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Secondary Imagery Dissemination System (MSIDS), etc.) systems and subsystems to enable various Marine Corps missions and resolve capability gaps.
The CIHEP team is conducting market research to determine the availability of responsible and qualified sources in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10. This requirement is associated with North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 541330, Engineering Services. The purpose of this RFI is for the Marine Corps to gain awareness of potential qualified sources and to develop additional knowledge of the existing market for the required services.
GENERAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Design, development and prototyping support for the Marine Corps current and future THT program systems and components
- Development of testing procedures for the THT program systems and components.
- Support integration of THT components and systems
- Provide engineering support in the manufacturing and fielding of THT program systems and solutions
- Procure and deliver developed THT program systems and components
- Program management
- Generate and maintain Technical Data Packages (TDP) for any product or component of the system
- Provide configuration management for the Marine Corps version of any THT program systems, components, or prototyped solutions
- Support all cyber requirements for the THT program systems and components
- Refresh to improve reliability, maintainability, reduce cost and/or add minor performance enhancement
- Maintain software and licenses used in the THT program systems and components.
- Lifecycle sustainment of the THT program systems and components
- Help Desk troubleshooting and support for the THT program systems and components
- Provide training for man-portable systems and components for operators or users
Full information is available here.