Former FBI & NSA cyber experts to speak alongside tech leaders at the Cyber Security Summit September 18 in New York City
TECHEXPO announced on September 9 that its annual New York City Cyber Security Summit will take place on Friday, September 18 from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the Millennium Broadway Hotel (145 West 44th Street). The event is limited to 300 executives and 30 sponsors. This ensures that all participants have the opportunity to make connections with the speakers and meet with the nation’s leading solution providers to discover their latest products and services for enterprise cyber defense. Attendees will have access to the distinguished panel discussions, business meetings with solution providers and enjoy a catered breakfast, lunch and networking cocktail reception.
The NYC Cyber Security Summit is part of an exclusive conference series that connects senior level executives with innovative solution providers and renowned security experts. This one-day informational forum will focus on educating attendees on how to best protect their enterprises from being compromised.
- Crack the Code and Defeat the Advanced Adversary
- The Relationship between Cyber Security and The C-Suite & The Boardroom
- The True Costs to a Company’s Brand / Reputation after a Cyber Attack and the importance of
Cyber Security Insurance and an Incident Response Plan & Team
- Implementing a Transparent Corporate Encryption Layer
- Corporate Espionage and Insider Threat – Monitoring Outlier Behavior that Indicates Malicious Intent
- What Emerging Risks are likely to become Major Threats?
- What new Countermeasures & Cutting Edge Technologies can assist in defending against them?
Full information is available at www.cybersummitusa.com