Army seeks sources for NGA West secure web based project information system
On October 16, The Army Corps of Engineers posted the following sources sought notice for a Secure Web Based Project Information System Contract for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Next NGA West Campus (N2W) (Solicitation Number: W912DQ-16-R-4005). Responses are due by email no later than 2:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST) on Thursday, November 4, 2015.
A Secure Web Based Project Information System (SWBPIS) contract is required to support the planning, design, construction, and operation of a replacement campus for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) 2nd Street St. Louis facilities. The project has been designated Next NGA West (N2W). One contract may be awarded, with a base for design phase effort and one or more options for construction phase effort. This will be a firm-fixed-price contract. Award of the contract is anticipated in FY16.
Firms must be capable of performing project information documentation work to support the planning, design, construction and operation of facilities for the N2W program in the St. Louis Area. This project will include a replacement campus for the 2nd Street facilities known as the Next NGA West (N2W) program. The project is tentatively planned for construction to occur in the FY18 through FY22 timeframe. Efforts under this contract are expected to begin in FY16. The campus complex would consist of the following facilities/improvements:
- Secure Analytics Facility (SCIF) (approx 800,000 sf)
b. Central Utilities Plant (approx 40,000 sf)
c. Structured Parking (approx 1,000,000 sf)
d. Visitor Control Center (VCC) (approx 7,300 sf)
e. Remote Vehicle/Truck Inspection Facility (approx 6,500 sf)
f. Associated Site improvements (roads, utilities, landscaping, etc)
The selected firm will provide secure web based information management through the life cycle of the N2W project. Documents/information that may be handled include, but are not limited to, design analyses, plans, specifications, meeting minutes, programming documents, planning documents, conformed documents, bidding documents, schedule documents, construction submittals, modifications, requests for information, reports, closeout documents, photos, LEED submissions, test reports, etc.
Prior experience in the following areas is required:
(1) Providing a secure web based project information system capable of providing the following:
- Host a secure web-based electronic media site that provides for electronic exchange of information between government users, design firms, construction firms and others as called for.
• Handling a large volume of files (multiple volumes of specifications and several thousand plan sheets for multiple buildings and contracts at one time)
• Be capable of providing multiple levels of access depending on user authorizations and privileges
• Provide collaborative mode so multiple users can access the same file concurrently
• Plan reviews, to include capability to comment directly on document being reviewed and providing reports documenting comments made, actions taken, current status, etc. System should be capable of uploading design review comments to the USACE Dr. Checks system.
• Webcam hosting and storage services.
• Notification to users when new documents are available
• Supports use of multiple web browsers for access
• System should be capable of responding/loading documents/drawings/plans, rapidly to meet multiple user’s needs. Capable of supporting both native file formats (such as Word, AutoCAD, Microstation) as well as Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Color shall be supported for documents that are in color.
• Capable of providing multiple folders for segregation of information as needed.
• Linking details on plans to where they apply
• Ability to download documents to individual computers
• Ability to tie photo documentation to floor plans or site plans
(2) Experience working on projects requiring Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
Full information is available here.