White House cybersecurity summit to take place February 13
The Summit will bring together leaders from across the country who have a stake in this issue — industry, tech companies, law enforcement, consumer and privacy advocates, law professors who specialize in this field, and students — to collaborate and explore partnerships that will help develop the best ways to bolster our cybersecurity.
From increasing cybersecurity information sharing to improving adoption of more secure payment technologies, here’s a look at the topics that panels at the Summit will address:
- Public-Private Collaboration on Cybersecurity
- Improving Cybersecurity Practices at Consumer-Oriented Businesses and Organizations
- Promoting More Secure Payment Technologies
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing
- International Law Enforcement Cooperation on Cybersecurity
- Improving Authentication: Moving Beyond the Password
- Chief Security Officers’ Perspectives: New Ideas on Technical Security
For full information, and to watch the summit live on February 13, click here.
Source: the White House