U.S. Army INSCOM awards Sotera $89 million task order
Sotera Defense Solutions(Sotera) of Harndon, VA announded January 13 that it was recently awarded a $89 million Task Order by the U.S. Army’s Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Headquarters and 1stInformation Operations (IO) Command for Information Operations Support.
1st IO Cmd. provides Information Operations support to Army and other Military Forces through deployable support teams, reach back planning and analysis, and specialized training in order to support freedom of action in the information environment, to deny the same to our adversaries.
Under the new task order, Sotera’s team will provide the following Information Operations services:
- Support teams to provide planning and execution support and conduct assessments
- Operational and technical planning and intelligence analysis reach back support to deployed support teams and supported commands
- IO training support
- Cyberspace Opposing Forces (OPFOR)
- Support the Army’s Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Mission readiness exercise support
Sotera President & CEO, Deb Alderson, commented on the award: “As a long standing INSCOM mission partner, Sotera is pleased to bring both our experience and innovation to deliver training excellence and information dominance solutions in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing Army operational environment.”
The five-year task order was issued under the Global Intelligence Support Services (GISS) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) –Unrestricted Pool.
Source: Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc.