ODNI posts INSTEP RFI
By Loren Blinde June 25, 2020
On June 24, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) posted a request for information for Intelligence, Science, and Technology Partnership (INSTEP). Responses are due by 5:00 a.m. Eastern on December 31.
ODNI’s Office of Transformation and Innovation, is requesting information from private sector companies and other organizations as part of the Intelligence, Science, and Technology Partnership (INSTEP). If your company or organization is working on technology, research, or an idea that advances the state of the art with respect to the Intelligence Community (IC) Strategic Initiatives or topics listed in this RFI, the ODNI wants to hear from you.
- Augmenting Intelligence Using Machines: Increased insight, knowledge, and speed through artificial intelligence, automation, and augmentation
- Right, Trusted, Agile Workforce: A trusted workforce with the right expertise that moves easily within the IC and to and from the private sector
- Acquisition Agility: Flexible, risk-managed delivery of innovative capabilities, data, and expertise at mission pace
- Modern Data Management and Infrastructure: IC data discoverable, accessible and usable, through secure, modernized systems and standards
- Private Sector Partnerships: Effective leveraging of the collective capabilities, expertise, and insights of the private sector
- Comprehensive Cyber Posture: A nation more secure from cyber threats and the U.S. positioned for strategic and tactical response
Full information is available here.