NGA releases research development RFI
On August 23, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) posted a request for information for research development services. Responses are due no later than 4:30 p.m. Eastern on September 23.
NGA in support of the NGA Research is seeking information on how interested and qualified contractors could provide Research, perform data analysis, design models and tools, develop, test, and integrate Geospatial- Intelligence (GEOINT) prototypes transition into Major System Acquisitions (MSAs) and operational systems.
The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to gain information from industry regarding its interest and capability to meet NGA Research’s requirement.
NGA has a mission-critical need for contract support to GEOINT Research and Development (R&D) activities. NGA Research is looking for Contractors who can:
- Provide GEOINT data analysis and modeling
- Develop and deliver prototypes to prove hypotheses and technologies work consistently with realistic data and in realistic environments
- Support technology insertion opportunities in MSAs, operational systems and architectures
- Find, document, and use system and architecture needs, requirements, interface specifications and design information to inform and refine prototype development
- Integrate advanced concept and pre-production prototypes into MSAs and operational systems and architectures
The right opportunity can be worth millions. Don’t miss out on the latest IC-focused RFI, BAA, industry day, and RFP information – subscribe to IC News today.