NGA releases ESAS II draft RFP
On May 4, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) posted the draft request for proposal (RFP) for the Enterprise Services Administrative Support II (ESAS II) requirement.
NGA has issued a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) for the Enterprise Services Administrative Support II (ESAS-II) Multiple-Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for public review and comment. The DRFP is issued on the UNCLASSIFIED Intelligence Community – Acquisition Research Center (IC-ARC) website.
The Government is not negotiating, calling for, or accepting any offers in conjunction with the DRFP. The ESAS-II DRFP is being issued in accordance with FAR 52.215-3, Request for Information or Solicitation for Planning Purposes (Oct 1997), with the purpose of assisting the Government in developing the highest quality final RFP possible. Responses to the DRFP are voluntary, not mandatory.
Prospective offerors are invited to comment and make any recommendations regarding all aspects of the DRFP, and to identify areas in the DRFP that may be unclear, ambiguous or otherwise warrant additional information or clarification in the final RFP.
With the purpose of assisting the Government in developing the highest quality RFP, respondents are encouraged to:
- Evaluate and become familiar with all elements of the DRFP;
- Provide feedback and recommendations on the proposed contract type, incentives, and disincentives;
- Put special emphasis on Sections L and M of the solicitation, since these areas are susceptible to changes;
- Provide feedback on the small business set-aside plan.
- Identify any ambiguous or erroneous language, unnecessary requirements, overly complex or restrictive elements, and recommend alternatives;
- Identify any alternatives to the Government’s approach and recommend ways to enhance and sustain effective competition.
The Government will give consideration to all responses and questions received prior to the due date and time and, as appropriate, resulting revisions may be incorporated into the final RFP. The Government will batch like questions together when responding to industry feedback and reserves the right to not answer any questions or directly respond to vender suggestions. The Government will post all responses to questions on the unclassified Acquisition Research Center (ARC).
Responses related to this DRFP must be submitted on or before Friday, 21 May 2021 at 5:00 pm EST to be considered by the Government.
Potential offerors are advised that the DRFP is not a solicitation. NGA is not requesting nor accepting proposals at this time. The DRFP shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Government to award a contract nor does it obligate the Government for costs incurred in the preparation and submittal of proposals in anticipation of a contract.
Full information is available here.