Leidos announces reorganization for 2024
On November 2, Reston, VA-based Leidos announced a realignment of its operating groups and changes to its corporate leadership structure and personnel, effective Jan. 1, 2024. These changes will help position the company to execute its ambitious, long-term strategy and achieve success on all measures, according to the company.
The company will be organized into five sectors:
- Health and Civil Sector led by President Liz Porter
- National Security Sector led by President Roy Stevens
- Commercial and International Sector led by President Vicki Schmanske
- Digital Modernization Sector led by President Steve Hull
- Defense Systems Sector led by President Cindy Gruensfelder. Gruensfelder joins Leidos bringing decades of extensive Aerospace and Defense platform engineering and program management experience. Leidos Dynetics will continue to be led by President Steve Cook.
The company is also making changes to its corporate leadership structure and personnel:
Gerry Fasano, current Defense Group president, will become Chief Growth Officer, responsible for fusing strategy, marketing, sales, government affairs, and communications into one cohesive force for growth.
Carly Kimball, current Chief Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller, will become Chief Performance Officer, responsible for driving Leidos operational excellence, bringing together program execution, real estate, security, IT, and procurement.
Other members of the executive leadership team will continue in their current roles:
- Jim Carlini, Chief Technology Officer
- Jerry Howe, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Maureen Waterston, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chris Cage, Chief Financial Officer
“These leaders bring a combination of expertise, vision, and unwavering dedication that is essential for guiding Leidos into the next decade. With this exceptional leadership at the top table and the dedication of our entire team, I am confident that our trajectory of innovation and success will continue and accelerate,” said Chief Executive Officer Tom Bell.
Keep up with your competitors by following notable executive moves across the IC contracting space — become a paid subscriber to IC News.