INSA prepares to host 2019 Intelligence & National Security Summit
Sixth annual unclassified summit hosted by AFCEA International and the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA). Five plenary sessions and nine breakout sessions touching on Active Cyber Defense, Applications of AI, Challenges and Opportunities in Space, Combating Disinformation, Defending Cyberspace, and Strategic Threats & National Collection Priorities.
View the complete agenda and event information at www.intelsummit.org.
Top intelligence community leaders from across government and industry are scheduled to participate, including:
- Paul Abbate, Associate Deputy Director, FBI
- Lt. Gen. Robert P. Ashley, USA, Director, DIA
- Stacey Dixon, Deputy Director, NGA
- Lt. Gen. Stephen Fogarty, USA, Commander, ARCYBER
- GEN Paul Nakasone, USA, Director NSA/CSS, Commander, USCYBERCOM
- Hon. Christopher Scolese, Director, NRO
- VADM Robert Sharp, USN, Director, NGA
- Tonya Ugoretz, Deputy Asst. Director for Cyber, FBI
Wednesday and Thursday, September 4-5, 2019
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD
The Summit is the premier forum for unclassified dialogue between U.S. Government intelligence agencies and their industry and academic partners. Year after year, senior leaders from across the Intelligence Community (IC) gather at this forum to examine pressing national security challenges and opportunities, share insights and expertise, and advance practical and creative solutions.