INSA announces seven new board members
On February 6, the Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA), based in Arlington, VA, announced it has welcomed seven new members to its 2023 board of directors. Led by Chairwoman Letitia Long, the 18-member board provides INSA with strategic guidance, direction, and business oversight. INSA is the leading nonpartisan association for driving public-private partnerships to advance intelligence and national security priorities.
Six directors were elected to serve three-year terms and one was appointed to fill a vacancy for a two-year term. The new directors are:
- David Appel, Vice President, Amazon Web Services
- Kelly Ferrell, Senior Vice President, Intelligence & Homeland Security Division, GDIT
- Steve Homeyer, Vice President for Defense & Space Intelligence, BAE Systems (*appointed to a two-year term)
- Jennifer Krischer, Vice President & General Manager, NGA Programs,
- Todd Probert, President, National Security & Innovative Solutions, CACI International
- Vernon Saunders, CEO, Freedom Consulting Group
- Jen Sovada, President, Public Sector, SandboxAQ
Outgoing board members include Tony Frazier, Maxar Technologies; Peder Jungck, BAE Systems; Michael LaRouche, SAIC; Leigh Palmer, Google; Teresa Shea; Jennifer Walsmith, Northrop Grumman; and Howard Weitzner.
The newly elected directors will serve three-year terms, effective Jan 1, 2023.
Like IC News? Then please consider subscribing. You’ll get full access to our searchable library of 10,000+ articles, plus new articles each weekday.