Entegra Systems wins DoD cyber systems contract
On December 11, Hanover, MD-based Entegra Systems Inc. announced it was awarded a $70 million prime contract from the Department of Defense (DoD) in September 2019. The company is providing cyber systems engineering as well as cyber knowledge data modeling, data science, and cyber defense expertise. The base period of the contract is September 2019 to September 2020, followed by four one-year option periods.
Partners on the contract include:
- Centroid LLC, Gambrills, MD
- Cyber Pack Ventures, Inc., Columbia, MD
- George Street Services, Walkersville, MD
- GS Consulting, LLC, Towson, MD
- Kimmich Software Systems, LLC, Columbia, MD
- Lufburrow & Company, Inc., Havre de Grace, MD
- Mosaic Technologies Group, Inc., Fulton, MD
- Next Century Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, INC.-FEDERAL, Annapolis Junction, MD
- OASIC Engineering, LLC, Monrovia, MD
- OPS Consulting, LLC, Hanover, MD
- Parsons Corporation (PSN), Centreville, VA
- Resolute Technologies, LLC, Columbia, MD
- Strategic Mission Elements, Inc., Chantilly, VA
- Tiber Technologies, Inc., Ellicott City, MD
- Varen Technologies, Inc., Columbia, MD
- Zapata Technology Inc., Augusta, GA
“Our partner companies were integral to Entegra Systems’ securing this contract. We were awarded the work because of an innovative and low-risk solution that met the government’s needs,” said Barb Langhans, senior vice president of business development for Entegra Systems.
“This is new work and a novel approach for an important mission customer,” said Dean Johnson, CEO of Entegra Systems. “It’s exciting for Entegra and its partners to work directly with end users to deliver innovative services and solutions that benefit the mission.”
All work on this contract will be performed in and around Annapolis Junction, Maryland.