DISA to gauge industry interest in SWA symposium
On December 16, the Defense Information Systems Agency announced a request for information for the 2019 Southwest Asia (SWA) Telecommunications Critical Infrastructure Symposium. Questions are due by January 21, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. Bahrain local time (GMT +3). Symposium registration is due by February 4, 2019.
The Defense Information Systems Agency/Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization’s (DISA/DITCO), 2019 Southwest Asia (SWA) Telecommunications Critical Infrastructure Symposium on April 2 – 4, 2019 in Manama, Bahrain.
This Request for Information (RFI) is to assist DISA/DITCO in seeking industry feedback and interest in attending the 2019 SWA Telecommunications Critical Infrastructure Symposium on April 2 – 4, 2019 in Manama, Bahrain.
• Improve industry’s understanding of DISA’s mission.
• Allow industry an opportunity to openly communicate with the Government innovative strategies, best practices for engineering and cyber security.
• Strengthen our relationships and learn about how we can help each other.
In order to participate in the Symposium, please send your registration information by February 4, 2019 to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the Symposium, DISA will conduct breakout sessions to answer any questions or comments. The intent of these one-on-one sessions is to give industry an opportunity to present the Government with comments, suggestions and provide answers to Government’s pre-submitted questions. Industry briefings should include:
1. Answers to Government’s pre-submitted Questions.
2. Suggestions about improving operations in SWA.
3. Industry best practices for engineering, development, and cybersecurity as it relates to operational capabilities.
Full information is available here.