DIA seeks design and dissemination sources
On July 14, the Virginia Contracting Activity, on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency, issued a sources sought notice for design and dissemination of finished intelligence products. Responses are due by August 3.
The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support this requirement for layout, graphic design, formatting. and dissemination of DIA’s finished intelligence products as well as administering the systems. The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. See attached RFI.
If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these contract services. please provide the following information:
1) organization name. address. email address. website address. telephone number. and size and type of ownership for the organization; and
2) tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability. organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to:
1) Provide services consistent in scope and scale with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated;
2) Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial. human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements;
3) implement a successful project management plan that includes compliance with program schedules; cost containment; meeting and tracking performance; hiring and retention of key personnel and risk mitigation; and
4) Provide services under a performance based service acquisition contract.
Based on the responses to this sources sought notice/market research. this requirement may be set-aside for small businesses or procured through full and open competition. and multiple awards may be made. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
Full information is available here.