DIA releases SIA 3 synopsis
On March 16, the Virginia Contracting Activity, on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency, released the Solutions for Intelligence Analysis 3 synopsis. The agency plans to release the request for proposal in early April, 2018.
The Virginia Contracting Activity (VaCA) intends to release a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Solutions for Intelligence Analysis (SIA) 3 during April 2018. The following details are provided as required by FAR 5.207:
- Requirement Name: Solutions for Intelligence Analysis (SIA) 3
- Proposed Solicitation Number: HHM402-18-R-0003
- Product Service Code (PSC): R423
- Planned Solicitation Release Date: Early April 2018
- Planned Solicitation Response Closing Date: 18 May 2018
- Contracting Office Address: 200 MacDill Blvd, PO Box 46563, Washington, DC
- Contracting Office ZIP Code: 20035-6563
- Contracting Officer: Ms. Ryan Corcoran Luhman
- Description: As a follow-on from the current SIA 2 contract, SIA 3 is planned as a non-personal services contract for Intelligence Analytical Support to DIA and the Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE). Services will be required both in CONUS and OCONUS. In some cases, OCONUS services will subject personnel to harsh and hostile conditions in environments designated by the U.S. Government as Imminent Danger and/or Hostile Fire Zones.
The planned period of performance (PoP) for the anticipated multiple award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract will be a five (5) year base ordering period with five (5) optional one (1) year ordering periods. Supporting task orders may have up to a one (1) year base period and up to four (4) option periods (no option period will exceed one (1) year in duration).
As a classified solicitation, the SIA 3 requirement will be released through the classified side of the National Security Agency’s Acquisition Resource Center (NSA ARC). Additional information about the NSA ARC, including registration details, can be obtained through https://www.nsa.gov/business/acquisition-resource-center/.
Full information is available here.