Coast Guard C3CEN to hold industry day
On June 1, the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Coast Guard posted information about an upcoming Industry Day. The event will be held on July 13.
Department of Homeland Security / United States Coast Guard
Command, Control, and Communications Engineering Center (C3CEN) HSCG44-16-R-RFI0015 Industry Day
July 13, 2016
11:30am – 3:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport,
1500 North Military Highway, Norfolk, Virginia, 23502-1813
C3CEN is hosting an Open House to provide advance planning information to industry. This event will provide a forum by which C3CEN can communicate its intentions and exchange useful information. This Open House will include a catered lunch with the planned keynote address by Thomas Michelli, Coast Guard Chief Information Officer (CIO).
C3CEN delivers, manages and supports mission-enabling Command, Control, Communications, Surveillance, Intelligence and Navigation capabilities through engineering rigor and standard processes you can trust. C3CEN is the C4ITSC Center of Excellence for Strategic & Tactical C3 Systems for Mobile and Ashore Assets.
The industry day presentations will begin at 1:15pm followed by an open session with opportunities for vendors to meet one-on-one with leaders and service-line managers. The industry day portion of this event is at no charge and is separate from the Keynote Speaker and lunch. Please Note: The maximum occupancy for the room is 250 participants. Industry day only participants will be unable to access the room during the keynote speaker and lunch portion of the event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Federal contractors (large and small) in engineering and technical interaction who are interested in C3CEN business opportunities.
• Representatives from Small Disadvantaged Businesses, 8(a), HUB-Zone, Service Disabled Veteran Businesses, and Women-Owned Small Businesses.
• Electronics, communications, and navigation equipment vendors who are interested in engineering and technical interaction business opportunities with C3CEN.
• Each individual must pre-register to attend this event. Please visit http://www.tasc-tgic.org/events/registration.php and select the “C3CEN Industry Day” event to register. Maximum attendance for this event is 250, so please register early.
• The registration cost for the lunch and keynote speaker is $30 for TASC members and $35 for non-members. Payment, if applicable, must be made in full via the website at the time of registration.
Full information is available here.