Association of Old Crows to host 55th annual EMS symposium
The Association of Old Crows (AOC), based in Alexandria, VA, announced on October 23 its 55th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention, November 27 – 29, 2018 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
The Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention is the largest and most prestigious event in the Electromagnetic Warfare community with over 2,000 attendees representing more than 27 countries. This year’s symposium, “Winning the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) Domain: A Culture and Mind Shift,” features a lineup of distinguished speakers including:
- The Honorable Ellen Lord, Under Secretary of Defense, Acquisition and Sustainment
- Dana Deasy, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Defense
- The Honorable Don Bacon, United States House of Representatives (NE-02)
- William Conley, SES, Director, Electronic Warfare, OUSD for Acquisition & Sustainment
- Rear Admiral Steve Parode, Director, Information Warfare Integration (N2N6F)
- Brigadier General Lance Landrum, Deputy Director for Requirements and Capability Development (J8), Joint Staff
- Gen. David Gaedecke, Director, Cyberspace Operations and Warfighting Integration, Office of Information Dominance and Chief Information Officer, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
- Brigadier General James Stevenson Jr., J3E Deputy Director Joint, Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations
- Thomas Karr, SES, Assistant Director, Directed Energy in the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense (Research and Engineering)
The event promises to be an impressive one, with 12 sessions, 2 professional development courses, and an exhibit hall showcasing the latest technology advancements in Electronic Warfare (EW), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), and Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) from over 100 exhibiting companies. The 55th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention, begins on Nov. 27th at 8:00 AM at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Source: Association of Old Crows