ASGN announces leadership updates
On January 3, Richmond, VA-based ASGN Incorporated, a provider of IT services and professional solutions, including technology, creative, and digital, across the commercial and government sectors, announced effective immediately several changes to its leadership team.
- Rand Blazer, President of Apex Systems, LLC, has been promoted to President of ASGN
- Sean Casey, COO, has been promoted to President of Apex Systems, LLC
- Matt Riley, COO, has been promoted to President of Creative Circle, LLC
- John Heneghan, COO, has been promoted to President of ECS Federal, LLC
- Shane Lamb continues in his position as the President of CyberCoders, Inc.
- George Wilson has retired as President of ECS Federal, LLC effective today and will remain as an Executive Advisor for three months to complete the transition to John Heneghan
“These are exciting times at ASGN, and the promotions of Rand, John, Sean and Matt are all very well deserved,” said ASGN Chief Executive Officer Ted Hanson. “I have full confidence that their transitions into these new roles will be seamless and that our company will not miss a beat. At the same time, on behalf of the board of directors and our entire executive management team, I would like to thank George for his incredible service and contributions to our company since ASGN acquired ECS in 2018. George will certainly be missed, but he leaves a fully capable team under John’s leadership primed for continued success as we embark upon the new calendar year.”
Keep up with your competitors by following notable executive moves across the IC contracting space — become a paid subscriber to IC News.