Army posts solicitation for analytical support services
On August 22, the U.S. Army posted a solicitation for analytical support services (Solicitation Number: W91CRB-17-T-0033). Questions are due no later than 3:00 p.m. on September 27. Proposals are due on October 4, no later than 10:00 a.m. Eastern.
The US Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (AMSAA) provides decision support to Department of Army (DA) and Department of Defense (DoD) Leadership as relates to materiel/weapon systems; and logistics systems, policies, concepts, readiness, and sustainability requirements. AMSAA requires professional technical support services to accomplish a combination of operational, analytical, technical, systems engineering, and support software design services in the following technical areas:
– Physics of Failure (PoF), Reliability, Availability, Durability Analysis
– Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Defense Systems and Chemical Demilitarization (Chem Demil) Analysis
– Mobility Analysis
– Geospatial Information Analysis (GIA)
– Combat Modeling / Operational Effectiveness Analysis
– Power and Energy (PE) Analysis
– Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Analysis
– Command, Control and Communications (C3) Analysis
– Cybersecurity and Cyberspace Operations (CO) Analysis
– Risk Assessments
Full information is available here.