Army I2WD posts SIGINT RFI
On October 1, the U.S. Army posted a request for information on high altitude and low earth orbit sensing. Responses are due by 4:00 p.m. Central on October 10.
The Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) is seeking information from Industry regarding high altitude and low earth orbit sensing systems to support Indications, Warnings and Targeting applications. I2WD is seeking information on advanced concepts and capabilities for:
1. Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) systems to operate on manned or unmanned high altitude fixed wing aircraft
2. SIGINT systems to operate on stratospheric balloons
3. SIGINT systems to operate on Low Earth Orbit Satellites
I2WD is interested in receiving information regarding proposed approaches to meet high altitude and low earth orbit SIGINT sensing requirements to include:
1. SIGINT sensing capabilities that must operate on Low Earth Orbit satellites
2. All sensing concepts must be at least a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of 4
3. SIGINT sensing capabilities do not have to be common across aircraft, stratospheric balloons, and Low Earth Orbit satellite platforms
Full information is available here.