Air Force preps RFP for B-2 mission planning and intelligence support
On April 17 ,the U.S. Air Force posted a presolicitation notice for B-2 Mission Planning and Intelligence Support (Solicitation Number: FA4625-17-R-0003). The anticipated release date for the RFP is on or about May 3, with anticipated award in August.
The Government intends to solicit and procure services for B-2 Mission Planning and Intelligence Support. The objective of this procurement effort is to provide continued on-site operational mission planning and combat intelligence systems support for the B-2 bomber weapon system flight operations.
1. It is anticipated that the effort will be awarded under full and open competition.
2. Anticipated Source Selection Procedures: This acquisition will utilize the Performance Price Tradeoff (PPT) process to make a best value award decision.
3. All responsive offerors, if timely received, will be considered by the agency
4. Anticipated Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
5. The solicitation will result in one award of a Firm Fixed Priced contract.
6. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 541990
7. The small business size standard is $15.0 million.
8. All firms or individuals responding must be registered with the System For Award Management (SAM).
9. All prospective offerors interested in submitting a proposal must have a commercial and government entity code (CAGE Code).
10. The resulting contract period of performance will consist of a 60-day transition period + 1 base year + 4 (four) 1-year options.
11. Place of Contract Performance: Primarily Whiteman AFB, MO, however TDY and travel is required.
12. The Government anticipates releasing the formal Request for Proposal (RFP) on or after 3 May 2017 under solicitation number FA4625-17-R-0003. Once posted it is the interested parties’ responsibility to review this site frequently for any updates/amendments to any and all documents.
13. Paper copies will not be made available.
14. Estimated Award Date: August 2017
15. Nothing in this pre-solicitation announcement shall qualify the RFP. The RFP will contain current information regarding competition, set-aside, source selection technique, evaluation factors, etc. Any change to the RFP will be by amendment.
Full information is available here.