Red Hat announces keynote speakers for Red Hat Summit 2015
Red Hat, Inc., a Raleigh, NC-based leading provider of open source solutions, announced on June 5 that visionary thought leaders from Cisco, Dell, IBM, Intel and SAP will be featured speakers at Red Hat Summit 2015 in Boston, June 23 – 26. Top executives from each company will deliver keynotes and provide Red Hat Summit attendees with unique perspectives on some of the hottest topics in enterprise technology.
Red Hat Summit 2015 is the world’s premier open source software conference, featuring more than 200 technical sessions and labs that provide attendees with hands-on training and information on innovative technologies. This year’s sessions will focus on a wide range of topics, including cloud computing, Linux containers, the Internet of Things, mobile, storage, big data and more.
Red Hat Summit 2015 will feature keynote presentations by several Red Hat executives, including: Jim Whitehurst, president and chief executive officer; Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies; Craig Muzilla, senior vice president, Application Platform Products Business Group; and Marco Bill-Peter, vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement.
Scheduled to join them on the main stage to deliver keynotes during Red Hat Summit 2015 are:
- Satinder Sethi, vice president, Data Center and Cloud Solutions, Cisco –Sethi is responsible for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (UCS) product management and engineering, driving market and segment strategy. Satinder joined Cisco with its acquisition of Nuova Systems in 2008.
- Jim Ganthier, vice president and general manager, Engineered Solutions and Cloud, Dell – Ganthier is responsible for driving Dell’s engineering and development of integrated cross-platform solutions as well as global pan-Dell strategy for cloud-based solutions.
- Doug Balog, vice president and general manager, IBM Power Systems, IBM –Balog is responsible for all facets of IBM’s Power Systems’ business including strategy, architecture, operations, technology development and overall financial performance.
- Doug Fisher, senior vice president and general manager, Software Group, Intel –Fisher has overall responsibility for software and software development at Intel worldwide, with the goal to enhance computing and connectivity for Intel® architecture across the software ecosystem.
- Steve Lucas, president, Platform Solutions, SAP –Lucas is responsible for leading the go-to-market teams and strategy for analytics solutions from SAP, database and technology, SAP HANA® Cloud Platform and the Internet of Things (IoT).
“We’re excited to offer this year’s lineup of speakers – some of the best to ever set foot on the Red Hat Summit stage,” said Paul Cormier, Red Hat’s products and technologies president. ”Attendees will have the opportunity to hear first-hand their insight into the future of enterprise technology and how businesses can prepare.”
Source: Red Hat, Inc.