NGA seeks RAS support information
On November 18, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency posted a request for information for Research Acquisition Suite (RAS) Support. Responses are due by 5:00 p.m. Eastern on December 19.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is seeking information on continued development of the Research Acquisition Suite (RAS) Tool. 1.2 The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to determine interest, feasibility, and capability only for state of the art solutions for further prototype development and deployment efforts related to the RAS Tool.
The NGA Research Programs and Plans, and Program Execution teams started an initiative in January 2017 to overhaul old Research acquisition processes, while being responsive to NGA Acquisition Strategic objectives. The initiative involved developing new business processes, a new concept of operations, and a new acquisition framework. The Research Acquisition Suite (RAS) tool evolved from this initiative. Once fully completed and implemented, the RAS tool will become the formal mechanism to capture and approve Programs, Projects and Acquisition Requirements within Research and other NGA directorate(s).
To be able to support NGA, NGA is seeking information that demonstrates experience in all areas listed below:
· Intelligence Programming, Planning, Budgeting, and Execution (IPPBE).
· Industry standard agile software development.
· Developing acquisition requirement and approval workflows.
· Developing dashboards and integrated data visualization tools.
· Generating custom reports based on data analysis.
· Transitioning prototype systems from development to operations.
· Cloud compliant applications.
· Security accreditations.
· Cleared personnel.
Full information is available here.