Navy announces upcoming combat systems and C4I RFP
On October 6, the Naval Sea Systems Command posted a pre-solicitation notice for Combat Systems & Command Control Communications Computers and Intelligence (C4I) (Solicitation Number: N50054-17-R-0002). The RFP is expected to be released on or around March 21, 2017.
The Contracting Department, NAVSEA Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC), Norfolk, VA, intends to negotiate a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract (IDIQ MAC) with Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Fixed Priced (FP) provisions in accordance with the procedures found in FAR Part 15 “Contracting by Negotiation”. This requirement is to provide Combat Systems and Command, Control, Communications, Computers & Intelligence (C5I), Surface Ship Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW), Surface Ship Undersea Warfare (USW), Surface Ship Mine Warfare Systems (MIW) and Combat Systems engineering, analytical, logistics and technical support services to the Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC) in the following functional areas:
- 1. Technical Assistance;
- 2. Equipment Operation Assessment;
- 3. Shipboard Alteration (SHIPALTs), Temporary Alternations (TEMPALTs), Mechanical Alternations (MACALTs); Ordnance Alterations (ORDALTs), Alteration Installation Team (AIT), Engineering Change (ECs) and Field Change (FCs) Support;
- 4. Extended Shipyard or Pier side Availability Repair and Modification Support;
- 5. Integrated Logistics Support;
- 6. Program Planning;
- 7. Reliability Engineering Support; and
- 8. Training Support.
Specific support includes providing the equipment and system expertise to aid in trouble shooting, repair, assessment analysis, inspection, root cause localization, identification, maintenance training, logistics configuration support, alteration development/installation, and/or long term problem resolution, related to C4I, ASW, USW, MIW and Combat Systems specific equipment.
Full information is available here.