National Security Space Association announces eight new directors
By Loren Blinde August 12, 2020
On August 10, the Arlington, VA-based National Security Space Association (NSSA), a U.S. trade association devoted solely to the U.S. defense and intelligence space enterprise, added eight new members to their Board of Directors. Each appointee is a highly regarded member of their respective organization and will bring their individual experience to NSSA’s commitment to the preservation and protection of the National Security Space Community. These additions follow last month’s appointment of General (Ret.) Lester Lyles and Ms. Stephanie O’Sullivan to the Board of Directors.
The newest members of the NSSA Board of Directors are as follows:
- Maria Demaree, Vice President and General Manager, Mission Solutions, Lockheed Martin Space
- Michael P. Dempsey, Vice President, Northrop Grumman Corporate, Strategy & Development, Space, Intelligence & Cyber
- Joseph D. Fargnoli, Chief Technology Officer, Theia Group, Inc.
- Wallis Laughrey, Vice President, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Space & C2 Systems
- Manny Mora, Vice President and General Manager, Space and Intelligence Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Dan Piemont, Cofounder and Chief Financial Officer, ABL Space Systems
- John “J.R.” Riordan, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Parsons Corporation Space & Geospatial Solutions
- Victoria “Vicki” Schmanske, President, Intelligence Group, Leidos