DIA posts RFI for new Enterprise IT acquisition
On March 14, the Virginia Contracting Activity, on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency, posted a request for information for the Infrastructure Development & Sustainment (IDS2) acquisition. Responses are due by 5:00 p.m. Eastern on April 15.
The purpose of this RFI is to solicit feedback from industry on the acquisition strategy of DIA’s next enterprise IT IDIQ Acquisition entitled Infrastructure Development & Sustainment Support (IDS2).
This IDIQ contract will provide worldwide coverage for integrated IT requirements and technical support services to the Government to address the evolving needs vital to the security of the United States. The Chief information Office (CIO) within the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) intends, through this procurement, to increase the number of contractors and resources available to provide required services.
This IDIQ contract is intended to streamline the procurement process for delivering infrastructure related services currently funded through the Enhanced Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise (E-SITE) contract and other DIA contact vehicles.
Currently the Government intends to make awards in the 4th quarter of FY20. This will be a multiple award vehicle that will require contractors to propose on all service areas. Service areas include:
- Enterprise Activities and Services o Enterprise Architecture Definition, Documentation, and Planning o Technology Assessment and Evaluation
- Customer and Work Center Support Services o Customer IT Infrastructure Installation, Fit Outs, and Decommissioning
- Enterprise Computing and Storage o Field Service Support o Mission and Business Systems Services, Administration, and Management
- Unified Communications, Voice, and Video Services
- Audio Visual and Digital Media Services
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services
- Other Special Services
Full information is available here.