DCSA posts cybersecurity sources sought
On February 26, the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) posted a sources sought notice for cybersecurity support services. Responses are due by 1:00 p.m. Eastern on March 12.
DCSA is seeking information for potential sources for Cybersecurity Support Services which are considered necessary to protect, in part, the DCSA Information Technology (IT), capabilities, and enterprise infrastructure. The DCSA Enterprise maintains a number of legacy systems and is responsible for the development and implementation of the Enterprise Security System (ESS).
The overall objective of DCSA Cyber Security Support Services is to provide comprehensive cybersecurity support to the current enterprise and transformational cybersecurity support for the future DCSA organizational enterprise. The specific functions required to carry out these objectives are listed below:
- Provide continued cybersecurity development for the agency, to include cloud environments.
- Provide continued development of the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) for the agency.
- Provide assistance with the DCSA Authorization & Assessment (A&A) process to ensure the Risk Management Framework is implemented on DCSA systems.
- Provide assistance with DCSA systems to ensure the cybersecurity framework is implemented for identifying, protecting, detecting, responding, and recovering from cyber threats & vulnerabilities.
- Conduct approved product analysis, to recommend products being considered for inclusion on the DCSA networks ensuring they are properly and uniformly analyzed for compliance with DoD and DCSA security requirements and best practices.
- Provide support with issuance and technical assistance with Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) tokens and Unclassified – Top Secret media destruction of various types of media and guidance to DCSA personnel.
- Review Cyber Workforce Improvement program reports/artifacts to ensure validation of requirements to obtain/maintain network access.
- Provide and perform incident response, forensics, threat hunt, and cyber operations test and evaluation for the agency.
- Use tools to detect, analyze, counter, and mitigate cyber threats and vulnerabilities; as well as to maximize user accessibility and functionality.
- Provide configuration and change management practices to establish and maintain consistency of a product or system’s attributes with its requirements and evolving technical baseline over its life.
- Conduct assessment to ensure supply chain risk management is supported from a risk based approach.
- Provide support for securely onboarding and off-boarding personnel.
Full information is available here.