Army to host Intel Apps Virtual Industry Day #2
On April 26, the U.S. Army posted a virtual industry day invitation for IntelApps Virtual Industry Day #2 – All Source II. Registration closes on May 10 for the May 11 event.
1. Title of Event: Intel Apps Virtual Industry Day #2 – All Source II
2. Date: Tuesday 11 May 2021
3. Time of Event: 0900 – 1130 EST
4. Location: MS Teams (Once the company CAGE code is verified, through registration, and the company approved to participate, the MS Teams Link will be emailed NLT 1700 10 May 2021, to those who have registered.)
5. Event Description: This virtual event will provide Industry with information regarding the first Intelligence Application – the All Source II Intel App. As a subsequent event to the first Intel Apps Industry Day (held in February 2021), this particular event will primarily focus on the All Source II Intel App. Information to be provided is as follows; The Government’s updated contract strategy and schedule and the upcoming Draft Request for Proposal (RFP).A development-focused demonstration of CPCE A quick overview of the next (potential) set of Intel Applications, including Intel Support to Targeting, currently forecast for award in 2QFY22 and others scheduled for FY23 and forward. Overall, the Intel Apps program will provide leap-ahead software capability in support of the Multi-Domain Intelligence (MDI) Framework, Multi-Domain Operations (MDO), and Joint All-Domain Operations (JADO) by enabling intelligence professionals to work through the intelligence cycle with increased speed, precision and accuracy.
6. Dates Registration will open / close: Monday 26 April 2021 – Monday 10 May 2021 at 1200 EST.
7. Email for correspondence: email@example.com (Please provide valid CAGE Code with all correspondences)
8. Any additional information: All content associated with this Industry Day will be considered Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Please do not disseminate any information (e.g., the MS Teams Link) to another organization. The Industry Day slides will be made available for all eligible stakeholders who provide a valid CAGE Code.
9. Please register using the following link: https://peoiews-events.com/isa/
Full information is available here.